- 399 INR
We are actively engaged in offering a qualitative range of Wet Look Cum Water Repellent for Natural Stone for catering the diversified requirements of our clients. This repellent is used to protect the natural stones, cement concrete, bricks, plasters, stuccos, textured paints, emulsion paints, clay tiles etc. The provided repellent is processed using quality approved chemical compounds by our diligent experts. Besides, the offered Wet Look Cum Water Repellent for Natural Stone can be availed from us at reasonable rates.
- Long shelf life
- Environmentally friendly
- Water repellency
- Temperature resistance
Wet Look Cum Water Repellent for Natural Stone
WATER REPELLENT FOR NATURAL STONE, MASSONARRY AND PAINTS
is an aqueous, solvent less, silane-based water repellent. It is a high quality specialty product for impregnating both normal and reinforced concrete. This water-based silane penetrates most masonry and concrete pores and capillaries up to ÃÂ¼ inch or more depending on surface porosity and moisture content at the time of application. the surface and give resistance to water, pollutions, Dust, UV protection, Anti bacterial, Anti corrosive, and protect from acids, alkalis, saline weather, water based chemicals, mould, algee and fungus growth. It can be used for exterior and interior use also.
- Solvent less, aqueous and environmentally friendly fast water beading -thaw and efflorescence, thereby increasing the life of the substrate
- Excellent water repellency with air permeability on natural STONES.
- Gives air permeable, water and oil impermeable finish, also gives breathable finish
- Resistance to Dust, Dirt, Mould, Algee, etc
- UV Protection
- Save some electricity due to dry air in the rooms due to nano coat reduce load for Air-Condition.
- Transparent Nano coat ON NON ABSORBING SUBSTRATES.
- Very good temperatures resistance.
- Low Cleaning and Maintenance requirements.
WHERE TO USE:-
(1) For protect of Natural stones, cement concrete, Bricks, AAC blocks, Plasters, Stuccos,
Textured paints, Lime wash, Emulsion paints, Silicate paints, Clay tiles, Soil Pots, Manglore Roofing tiles, etc.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Kilogram(s)
- Port of Dispatch: Pipavav and Nhava shiva
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: 15 days
- Packaging Details: 5, 50 and 200 kg
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- All India
111, Shivam Complex, Science City Road, Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380060, India