We are a well established entity in this domain, engrossed in offering high grade Water Reppallent For Leather. This repellent is added in leather products such as shoes, belts and other related items to make it water proof. The provided repellent can be purchased from us at industrial leading prices from us. At well equipped processing unit, the offered Water Reppallent For Leather is processed with the aid of quality tested chemicals by our skilled professionals.
Known for non toxicity
This is a very eccelent water reppalent for Leather , etc.
BASED ON C8 CHEMISTRY
WATER & OIL REPELLENT FOR NATURAL SYNTHETICS AND BLENDS
WR-09 is an aqueous fluorocarbon emulsion for durable water and oil repellent effects on natural, synthetics and their blends is formulated for WATER AND OIL REPPALLENT & weatherproofing, It forms invisible Nano coatings on the surface and give resistance to water, pollutions, Dust, UV protection, Anti bacterial, Anti corrosive, and protect from acids, alkalis, saline weather, water based chemicals, mould, algee and fungus growth. It can be used for exterior and interior use also.
- Excellent water/oil repellency with air permeability on natural, synthetic & blended fabrics.
- Durable finish stable to several cycles of dry-cleaning & laundering.
- Soil & Stain release property. Mild softening effect of polyester & nylon fabrics.
- No detrimental influence on color fastness properties
- Stain proof finish resistant to staining by hydrophilic & oleophilic soils
- Gives air permeable, water and oil impermeable finish, also gives breathable finish
- Under acid conditions WR-09 is compatible with most of all common cationic and non-ionic textile.
- Water based formulations
- Heat is necessary for activation Durable finish stable to several cycles of dry-cleaning & laundering.
- Cross linking with surface.
- Resistance to Dust, Dirt, Mould, Algee, etc
- UV Protection
- Save some electricity due to dry air in the rooms due to nano coat reduce load for Air-Condition.
- Transparent Nano coat.
- Very good temperatures resistance.
- Low Cleaning and Maintenance requirements.
- Auxiliaries. Incompatibilities may occur with anionic substances. In any case preliminary trials for checking the liquor stability are absolutely necessary.