Paver Block Hardener
Paver Block Hardener is a very economical admixture specially designed to improve the strength and reduce the early setting time of cement concrete and mortars in the building construction. It can used also in cement, ceramic, pottery and textile industries. The addition of CAD-907 promotes more efficient hydration of the cement and produces a workable concrete which will flow rapidly than non-plasticized concrete under vibration.
1. Increase the strength by reducing the water content. Whilst retaining the same workability.
2. It is best plasticizer and increase the cement / aggregate ratio, Without affecting the strength &
3. It is a reducer and use of up to 10% less water must be made. Minimizes after water curing schedule which is a common problem in these days of water shortage and laborers negligence.
4. There is great increase in cohesion and density of cement there by reducing the porosity and water permeability.
5. The corrosion inhibiting properties of CAD-907 help protect both metal, glass and ceramic surfaces. The film is an electrical insulator and blocks the electrochemical reaction of corrosion.
6. It reduces shrinkage and cracking, Negligible insoluble residue, High mechanical strength.
7. It minimizes bleeding & segregation, High dissolution rate, in hot and cold water.
CAD-903 (SURFACE REVIVER CUM HARDENER FOR CONCRETE SURFACE) : It gives hard water resistance surface on cement surface. Pour or apply by spray / brush on terrace, bridges etc after casting in 1 part CAD-903 9 parts water. It gives water impermeable surface due to this properties it also use as curing coating materials. After apply allow to dry for 18-20- hours.
111, Shivam Complex, Science City Road, Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380060, India