We are a remarkable entity in this domain, engaged in offering a qualitative assortment of Ever Dry (Water Repellent). These chemicals are used for coating on various kinds of fabrics that adds the property for repelling water on their surface. Also, it provides maximum chances to withstand water exposures. The provided chemicals are processed using top quality chemical compounds. In addition to this, the offered Ever Dry (Water Repellent) can be availed from us at rock bottom prices.
- Free from impurities
- Alkali free
- Easy to apply
- Effective result
Ever Dry (Water Repellent)
Water leakages is headache. Due to leakage the building and its structure are damaged and became week due to corrosion also. Many systems are available in market but our practical experience nothing it may 100% successful and economic.
Conventional Waterproofing System and Present problems:
- Available W.P. system are seal the pores, but stop breathing.
- may be black color and heavy weight
- May be UV absorber and heat increasing and passing through ceiling.
- Many cases we cant use terrace, due to thin coating and black color.
- Not fungus and moss preventive.
- Application is not easy.
- Product does not perform up to the completion of warranty period.
- Expensive, time consuming & laborious Job.
- Paint failures, Deterioration on the wall (Black spots / patches) because of formation of moss, fungus and algee.
MB-100 Water Reppallent Systems:
- Stop Leakage & create breathable hydrophobic zone.
- Weightless, colorless, Easy to apply, UV light resistance,
- No moss, fungus, algee accumulations., Ready to use.
- We can use terrace due to deep penetrations.
- Stop leakage cracks up to 1MM width in wall ( vertical surface).
- Highly cost effective, will not allow water, dust, smoke, fungi,To meet diverse requirements of our clients in the best
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 5 Kilogram
- Port of Dispatch: Pipavav and Nhava shiva
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: 15 days
- Packaging Details: 50 and 200 kg